Friday, March 12, 2010

Out with the OLD and In with the New

If you can't tell I am not good with blogs. I had a hard time with Wordpress so I have converted to Blogspot. I will no longer be using the old web address so please add this to your favorites! :)

I am on a journey to make this blog pretty however with lack of time and attention span it will be a journey. Hopefully, with a faithful friend's help.. I may be in luck. Although she is a little busy getting prepared for twins, teaching, 2 dogs, a husband, and a photography business. We shall see. :)

I have also decided that I would like to mainly just use this site to post pics. I must say I am a terrible blog reader but, I LOVE to look at pictures. Soo thank you for being patient and enjoy the pics!


7 comments:

  1. well then keep the cute pics coming....i'm home and prego and need cute pics to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new blog...glad you decided to join us in the blog world! can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Kat!! If you look at my blog, it's mostly just pics too. I can't believe how fast Jack is growing. Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I LOVE the new blog! ANd I am definitely in agreement with ya! I am a pic person too! Cant wait to see pics of Jack! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're back to the blogging world!! Can't believe how big Jack is getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. come on, sista, get to bloggin!!! i love the first pic!!!!!!! miss you and love you. give chubkins a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are great at blogging, even if you don't do it that often, ha!! It is great seeing hoe God is working in your life! Your little boy is precious. Check out my blog, I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete