Thursday, March 25, 2010

10 months--Sorry not a flashy title.. and no the blog still isn't up to my cute standards. OWELL!

                                                                        MONTH 1
                                                                      MONTH 2
MONTH 3


                                                                       MONTH 4
                                                                     MONTH 5
                                                                    MONTH 6 - HAHA
                                                                    MONTH 7
                                                                    MONTH 8
                                                                MONTH 9
                                                               MONTH 10

   The funny thing about MONTH 10 is all of the shots I had to take of him that catch him being halfway still. HAHA.
    He is the absolute JOY of my life and there are so many times ever single day where I really almost lose my breath because I love him so much. I feel so privileged to have this gift of being a parent. No words truly could have prepared me for this type of love. Jack- you are so loving, fun, busy, and cuddly. I cherish our mornings when I get you out of bed and bring you in with me for a 20 minute or so cuddle session where we smile and nuzzle before the day begins. You have been such an amazing baby and I love every minute of our time together...yes, every single minute..even now/lately when you and I have been trading illnesses back and forth.. I can't believe we have 2 months until your big 1 year birthday!!
  Next up for us this week: Easter and Carter Bear's 1st birthday. We love you Carter and are so happy to be apart of your life and watch you grow! I am so thankful that you and Jack get to grow up together!
                                                           Jack and Carter's first photo session
The ELMO OUTFITS!!
 
1st Pumpkin Patch


                                                                      Little Reindeer
                              TROUBLE-As they get older, it is much harder to get them to pose..oh who am I kidding
                              we can't get them to sit still to save our lives!!

                                                Happy ALMOST BIRTHDAY Carter!!

2 comments:

  1. Carter says thanks for the shout out!! We can't wait to celebrate Jack's bday soon after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such a sweetie! i feel like it's so fun between 10 months and a 1 year...they learn a lot so fast and come into their toddlerhood. love seeing you as a mommy, kathryn!

    ReplyDelete